Coming to Bookstores May 4th - Bangkok Guide - 20th Edition, 2016
The Essential Guide to Living in Bangkok
All the advice, information and insights you need for living
in BangkokIncludes a laminated Bangkok Map that highlights many of the places listed
- Fully updated and revised
- Unbiased, tried and tested recommendations for newcomers and long term residents alike
- Researched and written by over 100 women from ANZWG and friends living in Bangkok
- Easy to navigate, fully indexed
- The logistics and legalities of moving to Thailand
- Finding a home and getting settled
- Hospitals, doctors, and staying healthy in Bangkok
- Schools and adult education
- Living in Bangkok with babies and children
- Hairdressers, tailors, accountants, repair shops and more
- Comprehensive shopping guide including local markets
- Clubs, sports and activities for all ages
- Restaurants and nightlife
- Volunteer opportunities
Not in Bangkok yet? Get the Bangkok Guide: Relocation Essentials e-book to help you prepare. It provides essential relocation information to those considering, preparing or about to move to Bangkok, with chapters on Thai culture, what to bring and consider when looking for accommodation and setting up their new life, as well as information on children’s education options. The new e-book is available on Amazon.com as well as iTunes.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be translated, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express written permission of the Australian New Zealand Women’s Group (ANZWG).
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in this book was correct at the time of going to press. However, some details, such as telephone numbers, opening hours, prices, websites and travel information are liable to change. Map references have been included and are as accurate as possible, but it is always advisable to consult the website, Google maps or contact the listing direct to be certain of the exact location. ANZWG, the editors and authors of the Bangkok Guide, are not responsible for any consequences arising from the use of this book, nor for any material on third party websites, and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of this book caused by errors, omissions or misleading information resulting from negligence, accident or any other cause.
Copyright © Australian New Zealand Women’s Group 2016
Paperback Large format 26 x 18.5 cm, 1.25 kg
Australian-New Zealand Women's Group