Welcome to those of you that are interested in joining ANZWG. There are many benefits to becoming a member not the least of which is that you will become part of a wonderfully supportive community that understands exactly what you are going through as an expat in a new environment.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- All Australian and New Zealand women
- Women married to Australian or New Zealand men
- Women who are closely associated with either Australia or New Zealand may be considered for membership by the Executive Committee
How Do I Join?
A Membership Application Form can be downloaded from this page or is available from the Membership Team. Once the application is completed, this, along with the fee can be:
Emailed to the Membership Team (payment can be made at any ANZWG event)
- Taken to any ANZWG event
- Posted to ANZWG at our mailing address (note, please do not send cash in the post)
Contact us for any membership enquiries, please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Membership Year is 1st February - 31st January and an annual fee (currently Baht 800) is payable.
As a financial member you will have the opportunity to volunteer on the ANZWG committee, positions become available at the AGM or as required. As a committee member you will have the opportunity to be involved directly with our charity work that focuses on supporting Thai women and children.
ANZWG recognise and support work done by other charity/non-profit organisations, please see our Friends of ANZWG information.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Personal log-in to the ANZWG Website Members Lounge
- Members only access to the electronic online ANZWG magazine – In Touch
- Members only access to the archive copies of In Touch
- Members only access to the Membership Telephone Directory (please note, this is for internal ANZWG use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes)
- Two free ads per year in the ANZWG Classifieds section - Expat Xchange
- Discounted copies of the Bangkok Guide
- Invitations to members only events such as the Christmas luncheon
- Involvement in the local community charities that ANZWG supports
- Membership to Kiwalas playgroup
Membership Application Forms