Since the first Guide book was published in 1971, the Australian-New Zealand Women’s Group (ANZWG) Bangkok Guide has become one of the most respected publications of its kind. Compiled by foreigners living and working in Bangkok, the information and advice contained in the Bangkok Guide is based on personal experience and professional expertise and is designed as a complete guide to expat life in Bangkok. Each edition is thoroughly revised and updated, making the Guide the most popular and reliable handbook for new arrivals and long-term residents alike.
All funds raised from the sale of the Bangkok Guide are distributed to carefully selected projects for the welfare and benefit of women and children in Thailand.
The latest edition of the Bangkok Guide can be purchased at:
For bulk orders please contact
Summary of Content
Covering all aspects of moving and living in Bangkok :
- Logistics and legalities of moving to Thailand
- Setting up home
- Choosing the right school
- Hospitals, doctors and staying healthy
- Living in Bangkok with children
- A comprehensive shopping guide from exclusive department stores to street markets
- Tried and tested tailors and dressmakers
- Bangkok 's favorite dining and entertainment venues
- Meeting people... associations, clubs and special interest groups